Maintenance Assistant, Full-Time
Posted: September 1, 2016 | Location: The Towers Community in Richmond, VA
The Towers Assisted Living & Memory Care Community in Richmond, Virginia is seeking a full-time Maintenance Assistant to be responsible for maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of our building and grounds to include installing, servicing, and repairing mechanical equipment.
This position requires:
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HV/AC systems
- One year previous building maintenance experience preferably in a residential or long-term care setting
- Ability to perform minor equipment repairs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Availability to work Monday through Friday in addition to on-call shifts on nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physical ability to work in extreme heat, cold, wet, or noisy conditions; ability to exert up to 50 lbs. of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects; ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs and ladders
The Towers Community offers our full-time employees a competitive hourly rate along with a benefit package including health, life, and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401k retirement savings plan. Please apply online or in person at The Towers Community, 7015 Carnation Street, Richmond, VA23225 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
The Towers Assisted Living & Memory Care Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Application INstructions
Complete both documents below.
To complete the application, fill out the document and save a copy to your computer. You can then email the saved document as an attachment to the location that you are applying to. You must save the completed document to your computer before emailing or the information will be lost. If you prefer to fax or mail your application, simply fill it in, print it our and fax/mail it to the location you are applying to.
Please email your completed application to LaWanna Anderson at LaWanna.Anderson@rui.net.
Questions? Let us know in the form below.