Director of Community Relations
Posted: December 22, 2016 | Location: Paul Spring Community in Alexandria, VA
Paul Spring Independent & Assisted Living Community in Alexandria, Virginia is seeking a full-time Director of Community Relations.
Purpose: Responsible for aspects of the marketing function for Paul Spring Community. Responsibilities would include promoting, educating, advising, monitoring, and evaluating Paul Spring's marketing personnel, as well as developing, enhancing, and monitoring marketing plans for Paul Spring to maximize occupancy.
· Monitors proficiency in the overall management of admission standards, policies, procedures, and operational practices.
· Develops, implements, and monitors marketing plans, budgets and each community’s compliance with the plans and budgets.
· Assists in the development of effective and extensive networking practices, demographic data and analysis and competitive reviews and analysis.
· Provides training to entry-level Marketing Managers. This will include an orientation, guidance, and an overview of responsibilities required to fulfill that position.
· Routinely conducts:
A. Community and competition reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the market
B. Telephone and inquiry handling audits
C. Marketing data collection and tracking reviews
D. Marketing expenditures as stipulated in the marketing plans & budgets
· Monitors and advises the refinement and enhancement of admission packages, collateral materials, direct mailings, print advertising, customer service satisfaction surveys, and community promotionals.
· Promotes public relations development, including community affairs and special events.
· Prepares management reports on a monthly basis.
· Manages and evaluates all discharge follow-ups and report results.
·Establishes, maintains, and expands professional mailing lists.
· Coordinates, facilitates and manages the creation and distribution of community newsletters.
Please apply online including resume or in person at Paul Spring Community, 7116 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, Virginia 22307, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. No phone calls will be accepted for application or inquiry.
Paul Spring Independent & Assisted Living Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Application INstructions
Complete both documents below.
To complete the application, fill out the document and save a copy to your computer. You can then email the saved document as an attachment to the location that you are applying to. You must save the completed document to your computer before emailing or the information will be lost. If you prefer to fax or mail your application, simply fill it in, print it our and fax/mail it to the location you are applying to.
Please email your completed application to Linda Peterson at Linda.M.Peterson@rui.net.
Questions? Let us know in the form below.