Certified Nursing Assistants, Part-Time
Posted: January 9, 2017 | Location: Bay Lake Community in Virginia Beach, VA
Bay Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care Community has positions currently available for part-time Certified Nursing Assistants, mainly for 7am-3pm day shifts. Bay Lake offers an upscale setting with active seniors and a great opportunity for those desiring only part-time hours or secondary income. Qualifies candidates will demonstrate outstanding customer service skills and will hold current Virginia CNA license and current CPR and First Aid certifications.
A brief description of the job is as follows:
- Responds to resident call bells
- Makes rounds to check on residents as assigned during shift
- Checks on residents who are ill, on a regular basis
- Assists residents with activities of daily living and independent residents as assigned
- Activities of daily living include, but are not limited to:
- Bathing (includes helping in and out of the bathtub), toileting, transferring, and dressing (includes combing hair, nails, et.); hanging up resident's personal clothing
- Administering CPR and first aid as needed
- Assisting to and from the dining room, and with delivery and pick up of trays
- Assisting to and from activities
- Checks resident's blood pressure, pulse, respiration, etc
- Assists in planning and conducting activity programs for residents
- Assists with serving meals to residents in the dining room as needed
- Assists activity staff in conducting activity programs for residents
Bay Lake nursing employees enjoy a competitive hourly rate based upon experience along with shift differential for night/weekend hours. Please apply online or in person at 4225 Shore Drive, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23455 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Bay Lake Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Application INstructions
Complete both documents below.
To complete the application, fill out the document and save a copy to your computer. You can then email the saved document as an attachment to the location that you are applying to. You must save the completed document to your computer before emailing or the information will be lost. If you prefer to fax or mail your application, simply fill it in, print it our and fax/mail it to the location you are applying to.
Please email your completed application to Angela Bailey at Angela.Bailey@rui.net.
Questions? Let us know in the form below.