Life Enrichment Director
Posted: November 9, 2016 | Location: Ashleigh in Leesburg, VA
Ashleigh at Lansdowne is an Assisted Living and Memory Care located in Lansdowne, Virginia, is seeking a full-time Life Enrichment Director to establish and implement an innovative program of activities and special events for our residents. As the Life Enrichment Director, you will develop and oversee a varied program to help meet the social, recreational, and emotional needs of all residents and coordinate safe transportation to events, excursions, and appointments utilizing the community van.
- One to two years of direct supervisory experience
- Experience working with memory care residents
- Excellent communication skills to effectively motivate, inspire, and interact with residents
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- The ability to carry out job responsibilities with minimal supervision and direction
- Must have the ability to identify and utilize community resources and keep a weekly spenddown
- Must be able to provide a current record of safe driving
Ashleigh at Lansdowne offers our full-time employees a competitive hourly rate along with a benefit package including health, life, and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401k retirement savings plan. Please apply online. **No phone calls please.
Ashleigh at Lansdowne Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Application INstructions
Complete this document and save a copy to your computer. You can then email the saved document as an attachment to the location that you are applying to. You must save the completed document to your computer before emailing or the information will be lost. If you prefer to fax or mail your application, simply fill it in, print it out and fax/mail it to the location you are applying to.
Please email your completed application to Ana Copeland at ACopeland@mfa.net.
Questions? Let us know in the form below.