Director of Maintenance
Posted: November 1, 2016 | Location: Ashleigh in Leesburg VA
Retirement Unlimited, Inc. is pleased to announce that Ashleigh at Lansdowne Assisted Living & Memory Care Community in Leesburg, Virginia has an opening for a Director of Maintenance. At Ashleigh, you will enjoy working in an upscale environment with a management team that focuses on providing our residents with an elegant residential living experience.
As Director of Maintenance, you will be responsible for the care and maintenance of the structure, utility systems, and grounds as well as playing a crucial role in delivering our residents excellent customer service.
The minimum requirements of this position include:
- Two years of supervisory-level maintenance experience, preferably in a multi-unit residential setting
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and Life safety systems
- CFC certification
- Understanding of OSHA lock out/tag out procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders; the ability to exert 75 lbs. of force
- Availability and willingness to work an on-call schedule to cover emergencies
Ashleigh at Lansdowne offers our Director of Maintenance a competitive salary along with a benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan. Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements. No phone inquiries will be accepted. Ashleigh at Lansdowne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Application INstructions
Complete both documents below.
To complete the application, fill out the document and save a copy to your computer. You can then email the saved document as an attachment to the location that you are applying to. You must save the completed document to your computer before emailing or the information will be lost. If you prefer to fax or mail your application, simply fill it in, print it our and fax/mail it to the location you are applying to.
Please email your completed application to Ana Copeland at ACopeland@mfa.net.
Questions? Let us know in the form below.